Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots vs. Cowboys

• Thread starter Thread starter Douglas7777
  • Start date Start date
needtogetaas said:
try the pats will be the cowboys first real opponent...combined win lose of the people the cow boys have played 5-15 lmao ya they played some big time contenders.there states are way way over rated bro.

dude look at who the fucking patriots have played.. the browns gave you all a fight.. and you only won by two touchdowns cause of a bullshit no call..

Phaded said:
dude look at who the fucking patriots have played.. the browns gave you all a fight.. and you only won by two touchdowns cause of a bullshit no call..
meh I just dont think the cowboys are all that much to worry about...stealers/colts ya them games will be good I think.

i been watching dallas all year cause my best friend is a huge dallas fan and he comes over and watches the games.. and they have a good team my friend.. its not gonna be a pushover like all the rest of the games pats have had..

with that being said pats are still the most stacked team by far.. its more like the pats have to lose than cowboys have to win..

Phaded said:
i been watching dallas all year cause my best friend is a huge dallas fan and he comes over and watches the games.. and they have a good team my friend.. its not gonna be a pushover like all the rest of the games pats have had..

with that being said pats are still the most stacked team by far.. its more like the pats have to lose than cowboys have to win..
ya sucks they will be playing in dallas to..

patsfan1379 said:

Lets see Romo make five turnovers against the Patriots.

Watch what happens lol.

The Patriots aren't the anemic Buffalo Bills.

if romo throws for 5 ints. again ill suck your cock while doing a handstand and you can plant a broomstick down my asshole.

Phaded said:
if romo throws for 5 ints. again ill suck your cock while doing a handstand and you can plant a broomstick down my asshole.
ok maybe not 5 but I see the pats getting at least 2 ints and I say a min of 4 sacks maybe on with a recovery...

needtogetaas said:
ok maybe not 5 but I see the pats getting at least 2 ints and I say a min of 4 sacks maybe on with a recovery...

romo is a fucking stud.. we'll see what happens.. i doubt even 2 ints. put a bookie event on it..

Top Bottom