Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots just landed

calveless wonder said:
no,i'm a baltimore colts fan.

of course i'm a jets fan :)

don't you live in DC though? transplanted NYer?

I lived in NY from the time I was 6 till I graduated HS. The rest of my family are gints and skins fans. We make an interesting bunch on Sundays. :mix:

nefertiti said:
I lived in NY from the time I was 6 till I graduated HS. The rest of my family are gints and skins fans. We make an interesting bunch on Sundays. :mix:

figured as much. most of my friends are giants fans....don't neccessarily hate the giants, like a mets/yankees type thing, but there is much shit talking between who's better.

i'm not worried, mangina (thats what i call him), will lead the way.

march of the penguins...

calveless wonder said:
figured as much. most of my friends are giants fans....don't neccessarily hate the giants, like a mets/yankees type thing, but there is much shit talking between who's better.

i'm not worried, mangina (thats what i call him), will lead the way.

march of the penguins...

I took a lot of abuse around here last season. I have a keychain I wear around my neck that proudly proclaims my allegiance. As a result every joe schmoe who sees me around on a semi regular basis feels the need to strike up a conversation (from the grocery store clerks to people who see me in the elevator of work sometimes). After losses I practically had to go into hiding for a few days so I didn't get attacked by bitter redskins fans who wanted to throw some misery mud at my face.

nefertiti said:
I took a lot of abuse around here last season. I have a keychain I wear around my neck that proudly proclaims my allegiance. As a result every joe schmoe who sees me around on a semi regular basis feels the need to strike up a conversation (from the grocery store clerks to people who see me in the elevator of work sometimes). After losses I practically had to go into hiding for a few days so I didn't get attacked by bitter redskins fans who wanted to throw some misery mud at my face.

LOL. That might get me killed in dolphin country. I've gotten into some nasty fights when the jets come to town.

good thing for you there weren't too many many losses last season. lol @ redskins fans....that must be not too hard to brush off. That's one group of people that have no right to talk shit. They overpay mediocre talent like it's going out of style. huge payroll..never manage to get anywhere.

Moss was only bitter because the Oakland Raider organization is run like a Jr. Pee Wee pop warner squad.

You can't double team both Moss and Stallworth, teams will be forced to go cover 2, which will leave the middle of the field wide open, or better yet cover 3 and leave the slot running all over the shallow middle (see also: wes welker)

As much as I can't stand Patriot fans in general, their organization and coaching staff is top notch. I'd love to see the Jets win that division.

Either way the 49ers just signed Darrell Jackson, had a sick defensive draft and are poised for an NFC west championship.

Top Bottom