Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots just landed

ortiz34 said:
I see you are a Pets fan eh?

you getting moss will come to bite you in the ass. Belicheck will not cancel out his cancerness. pats are getting nervous so they're going for heavy firepower/big names...going to bite them in the ass. they did a major overhaul of their squad.

meanwhile the jets are quietely, intelligently, conservatively building their team as the pats did in their super bowl years. a piece here and there....

if we want to run some bets i'll be happy to come foosball season :)

big deal

calveless wonder said:
you getting moss will come to bite you in the ass. Belicheck will not cancel out his cancerness. pats are getting nervous so they're going for heavy firepower/big names...going to bite them in the ass. they did a major overhaul of their squad.

meanwhile the jets are quietely, intelligently, conservatively building their team as the pats did in their super bowl years. a piece here and there....

if we want to run some bets i'll be happy to come foosball season :)

Are you a Jets fan? If you are, I might love you for this post.

CMarc said:
Looks like a great move for a forth round pick...Hope Belichik can make it work.

It was a 2008 first round and a 2007 fourth round.

Oh...Killah...Moss ran a consistant 4.29 40 yard dash last week for the Pats. He ran sprints for over 40 minutes in front of the Pats.

We heard the same cry babies complain about Corey Dillion too.

gotmilk said:
It was a 2008 first round and a 2007 fourth round.

Oh...Killah...Moss ran a consistant 4.29 40 yard dash last week for the Pats. He ran sprints for over 40 minutes in front of the Pats.

We heard the same cry babies complain about Corey Dillion too.

lol@ny fans and their jealousy of a small state like Mass.

Top Bottom