Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Patriots got us, but really, after watching this...

I wouldn't want to play the cowboys (unless I was the pats or colts). But I would MUCH rather play them then the pats or colts.

Romo played at a EIU, a college close to me. almost went. If someone told me that he would have made it like this, I wouldn't have believed it.

Especially since it's a smaller college.

Whiskey

dame its good to be a pats fan..every week I get to shuv it in the faces of people that swear there team is going to win or yup this is it the pats will finely loose this week..lmao
this year pats go undefeated mark my words.there ant a team out there that can stop them.

the pats are really, really good. but i still think the cowboys can beat them when they meet in the superbowl. go cowboys!

The boys went down to a good team, Brady just doesn`t make mistakes and he`s got a ton of go to guys. The cowboys will play revenge ball the rest of the year, Plug holes in the defense and try again in the playoffs. Still a big fan.

It was a great game. Dallas had a chance to win, but they killed themselves with penalties.

the NFC in general is horrible. the AFC should be in it's own league.....the seahawks & cowboys being among the best teams??? lmfao!!!

Tom Brady is a great quarterback. Makes it look so easy and always looks so relaxed out there.. He has those deadly eyes.

It was close but not at all at the same time.
You can make a case either way.
The Pats lost their starting tight end. Already had #2 on IR.
They went into the game without their #1 RB. #2 was hurt.
No Richard Seymore.
The running back blew his assignement on the sack and fumble that went for seven.
*sick sack btw.
Wade Phillips always, always does a great job game planning Tom Brady.
It was nuts to see them completely shut down the Pats running game and make them pass the whole time.
Not many teams will win passing the whole game.
Dallas is the best in the NFC. This game will have made them better.
The AFC is superior though.

Top Bottom