Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ooo USA BASKETBALL LOST TO ARGENTINA 000

Hope you taped that game, it will never happen again.

C-ditty

I watched the game, I'm glad they lost. Maybe next time they will take better players. I was cheering for Argentina, since some of our players have shitty attitudes, and I wanted to seem them taken down a notch, anyway the US will win the gold medal, but its cool they lost after going 58-0.

blamb

Shaq
Kobe
Carter
Jordan
Kidd
Payton
Garnet
Stevie franschise

and any other NBA fool who were to good to show up for this event

pathetic, Argentina could not ever beat us with some true all stars, they are a team who wins because they have unison and two skilled players...

We have no scorers...WTF no one can score on this team, and it shows

Ben Wallace, Elton Brand, Reggie Past His Prime Miller, andre miller, Jermain Oneil

this group is a bunch of role players and barely all stars

this group was done when Ray Allen had knee problems

greenday said:
I watched the game, I'm glad they lost. Maybe next time they will take better players. I was cheering for Argentina, since some of our players have shitty attitudes, and I wanted to seem them taken down a notch, anyway the US will win the gold medal, but its cool they lost after going 58-0.

nice attitude

:rolleyes: your all about the usa, did you cheer for the Nazis on d-day as well?

If the true NBA stars aren't going to represent the US then the US should tell the NBA to go fuck themselves and send over our best college players to represent us. I'm sure a gold medal by 12 talented collegiate players would be more interesting and a better feat. Hell, they might even want to think about sending 6-8 collegiate players and throw in some street players from Coney island, rucker, etc. to play. I'd love to watch Rafer alston, main event, and people like that (from the projects) representing us.

mylife said:
If the true NBA stars aren't going to represent the US then the US should tell the NBA to go fuck themselves and send over our best college players to represent us. I'm sure a gold medal by 12 talented collegiate players would be more interesting and a better feat. Hell, they might even want to think about sending 6-8 collegiate players and throw in some street players from Coney island, rucker, etc. to play. I'd love to watch Rafer alston, main event, and people like that (from the projects) representing us.

what an idea, we should send a team of street hoopsters, main event is off the hook.

HighIntensity said:

what an idea, we should send a team of street hoopsters, main event is off the hook.

i don't know if the 1st part of that was sarcasm or not... but seriously, these guys play day in and day out on the street for one thing. respect. that's exactly what all the other countries besides the US are playing for in the Olympics and World Championships. and honestly, who enjoys watching the games when the US is up by 30 points? If those guys got up by 30 points they'd pull out all their tricks and it'd still be entertaining.

I can't believe we have a bunch of overpaid, whiny, pantywaists representing the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

As far as the superstars being "too good" to play. It's a matter of economics. Would you risk your $8 million salary to go play what is essentially a pickup game? I bet some of their teams and agents wouldn't let them play even if they wanted to.

That's probably why the guys that are even there are being so lackadaisical. They don't want to get hurt, while like someone else said the other teams are leaving everything they have on the court.

That said, no, I don't really care. It's only basketball.

JC

Top Bottom