Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only a homo would call hockey

mountain muscle said:
Good for you, now post the stats, I am interested.

I love hockey over every sport. No need to get bitchy. But hasn't the USSR tied you inventors for 7 each?

I'm not getting bitchy, I love your passion for hockey.

and respect that your a fan of the avalanche.

Mountain Muscle is a good bro dont get mad at him because hes a fuckin gay ass Avs fan. Did they make the playoffs last year? lol.

mountain muscle said:
shut up. football even 1st graders can understand. It takes brains and talent to play or understand hockey. Stick with football. At least you have a huge break in between plays to realize your getting your asses kicked lmao.

yeah, I'm sure hockey has play books the size of "war and peace". And I agree, football for some reason isn't as fun live as it is on tv...........but hockey live is without equal. I've only been to a few........all the NHL ones I saw in Detroit. But the absolute best game ever was the cleveland lumberjacks final game when the IHL folded. Good god, they dropped gloves as soon as the opening puck fell. Every fuckin 10 minutes a fight broke out.........and they'd play heavy metal and flames would shoot out near the scoreboard. People were just crushing to the front pounding on the glass.............I've not seen it's equal in the NHL, nor heard of it. For one night they just let it go and let boys be boys. There would have been season long suspensions for what I saw in that game..........fuckin great!

Top Bottom