Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only a homo would call hockey

hockey's only fun to watch live...........on TV it just looks like a bunch of football players with no helmets skating around a rink with no discernible objective. Maybe if you could actually see the fukin puck for more than nano seconds at a time it would funner. But live.........no sport touches it.

mountain muscle said:
shut up idiot, I haven't skated in years and you would still be my ice bitch.

go eat some mac's caramel and put some highlights in your hair.

there is such a thing as field hockey, and most of the US only cares about football.

BTW we stole it, and your best teams and players. DEal with it.

But...

when was the last time your COUNTRY ever won the gold medal in hockey.. juniors.. womens and otherwise!?

Bitch..

also which country has won gold the most times in hockey.. hmm.. I don't even have to look up the stats I just KNOW it is astronomically in our favour, because I am a god damn mother fucking 100% canadian mother fucker and god damn proud of it! =)

FriendlyCanadian said:
But...

when was the last time your COUNTRY ever won the gold medal in hockey.. juniors.. womens and otherwise!?

Bitch..

also which country has won gold the most times in hockey.. hmm.. I don't even have to look up the stats I just KNOW it is astronomically in our favour, because I am a god damn mother fucking 100% canadian mother fucker and god damn proud of it! =)
But your country never did anything like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fztlLwgSFCg
OBEY.

FriendlyCanadian said:
But...

Bitch..

Good for you, now post the stats, I am interested.

I love hockey over every sport. No need to get bitchy. But hasn't the USSR tied you inventors for 7 each?

redsamurai said:
hockey's only fun to watch live...........on TV it just looks like a bunch of football players with no helmets skating around a rink with no discernible objective. Maybe if you could actually see the fukin puck for more than nano seconds at a time it would funner. But live.........no sport touches it.

shut up. football even 1st graders can understand. It takes brains and talent to play or understand hockey. Stick with football. At least you have a huge break in between plays to realize your getting your asses kicked lmao.

Top Bottom