Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of the greatest sports montage's I have ever seen

i watch espn classics when they are talking about the 80s football teams. They just need more on the dolphins kicking chicagos butt when the bears were undefeated:) orrrr the tragic loss to the 49ers in the superbowl:( i used to loveeeeee watching that stuff

or when the Colts came back in less than 3 minutes and kicked the Bucs ass on Monday Night football
dang i love that stuff
oh and a sidenote.......is the Mark Clayton that is playing college football the offspring of the Mark Clayton that was the Dolphins WR in the 80s?

chosen.one said:
I even get caught up in those NASCAR joints. I wonder why they haven't made a ray Lewis one yet?

probably has nothing to do with the murder thing - lmao.

I wish they would wait longer on some of them - let their careers play out more. Kobe, AI - I can wait for those. Tell the whole story. Same with Big Ray.

KillahBee said:
that's what I told my coworker. I am not easy to impress, but throw together a few classic sports scenes and slap on Dream On and I'll get goosebumps.

They seemed to want it more then. They were crying because of the game, not because of the paycheck. Goosebumps were had, and rightfully so.

that was awe inspiring to say the least....i have goosebumps and tears to go with them.....
Aerosmith couldnt have been more appropriate.....

i would have liked more mechanized sports included....
Karma to you....thanks for the memories.....

pretty good. they showed the same people too much though. no sport montage is great unless it has earl cambell in it running mofos completely over.

That's probably the best sports video I have seen. A lot of great moments in sports have happened and a lot of them brought back memories of when they happened and I was watching them. Great post!

I would love to see a clip of the hardest tackles and hits in the nfl.

Top Bottom