Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of my Fantasy Teams, take a look & give opinion.

sh4dowf4lcon

This is the League from SculptedByIron. We used Auto Draft, so it was important to go in and rank players prior to the draft.

Here is what I ended up with:
QB P. Manning (Ind - QB)
WR S. Smith (Car - WR)
WR J. Porter (Oak - WR)
WR R. Williams (Det - WR)
RB C. Dillon (NE - RB)
RB D. Staley (Pit - RB)
TE J. Witten (Dal - TE)
Bench P. Price (Atl - WR)
Bench E. James (Ind - RB)
Bench J. Delhomme (Car - QB)
Bench R. Woods (SF - WR)

Kickers
1. Gramatica (TB - K)
2. J. Hanson (Det - K)
Defense Team

DEF Minnesota (Min - DEF) Dal 1:15 pm
Bench Carolina (Car - DEF) GB 6:00 pm

I have not set the starting lineup yet. I think this looks like a pretty decent team.

What do you think?

QB P. Manning (Ind - QB): One of the best, if not the best QB out there. It looks like you possibly had the 7-10th pick to pull him.

WR S. Smith (Car - WR): Primary receiver. He flourished in the playoffs. He should do okay bearing Delhomme has the same numbers, if not better then last year

WR J. Porter (Oak - WR): He was a semi-bust last year. Who will give him the ball? Gannon of Cocktail Kerry Collins? He should be the primary target this year in the West Coast

WR R. Williams (Det - WR): Awesome at UT. Was that why you picked him :D? They are young and offensively talented. If C Rogers is back, and Harrington/Jones play well, he could be the best rookie receiver in the NFL

RB C. Dillon (NE - RB): This looks like your 2 rounder, early 3rd. Primary back in NE. His vice was never getting the ball inside the 10yd line at Cincy. Should be an intertesting change for this future HOFer

RB D. Staley (Pit - RB): Not too big of a fan. He was a bust last year and seems to be a running back by committee in Pitt this year, though, he is the better one. Unsure of the QB situation. Is Ben starting?

TE J. Witten (Dal - TE): Middle of the pact. Might get some good PT if Vinny takes the helm

Bench P. Price (Atl - WR): Good player. Now that Vick is back, He should be back on the prowl as a top WR

Bench E. James (Ind - RB): This would seem like a better fit then Duce and Dillon. This seems like your 2nd rounder here. If healthy, there is NO reason why he shouldn't put up 2002 numbers

Bench J. Delhomme (Car - QB): Decent back-up. The only PT he will see is when Indy is on a bye :o

Bench R. Woods (SF - WR): I don't expect much from him. Actually, come to think about it, he might even be a bust. He had talent in the Big XII, but playing with a new QB behind the helm, he may not get too much action. 95% of the rookie WR's have been busts since '93...The only REAL standout was Moss

Kickers
1. Gramatica (TB - K): Lets see if he can be Automatica again
2. J. Hanson (Det - K): New system, should get 20% more chances to score

Defense Team

DEF Minnesota (Min - DEF): Backup to Carolina...Not a bad one either

Bench Carolina (Car - DEF): Should have a nice season as a Top 6 defense

I hate manning but he does good in fantasy... I wouldn't take him in RL...

Corey Dillon is going to blow shit up this year in NE IMO... could be pick of the draft...
Staley has potential but I think the steelers are garbage...
E James is the man when healthy - that is a big make you or break you if...

I don't get the distinction between RL and fantasy - I don't think numbers, I think who I want on my team if I had one....

I am probably all ass backwards when it comes to fantasy because of this...

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
thanks guys, good perspective Sawastea.

I notice you did not say good perspective Becoming - probably cause I don't know WTF I am talking about fantasy wise... LOL

I told you I should not play...

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
This is the League from SculptedByIron. We used Auto Draft, so it was important to go in and rank players prior to the draft.

Here is what I ended up with:
QB P. Manning (Ind - QB)
WR S. Smith (Car - WR)
WR J. Porter (Oak - WR)
WR R. Williams (Det - WR)
RB C. Dillon (NE - RB)
RB D. Staley (Pit - RB)
TE J. Witten (Dal - TE)
Bench P. Price (Atl - WR)
Bench E. James (Ind - RB)
Bench J. Delhomme (Car - QB)
Bench R. Woods (SF - WR)

Kickers
1. Gramatica (TB - K)
2. J. Hanson (Det - K)
Defense Team

DEF Minnesota (Min - DEF) Dal 1:15 pm
Bench Carolina (Car - DEF) GB 6:00 pm

I have not set the starting lineup yet. I think this looks like a pretty decent team.

What do you think?

At first I thought your team wasnt that good until I saw your bench. Put Peerless Price in for Williams and Edgerin James in for Staley. Those 2 should definetly be in your starting line up. Good team

Becoming said:
I notice you did not say good perspective Becoming - probably cause I don't know WTF I am talking about fantasy wise... LOL

I told you I should not play...

LMFAO! no it was because he posted detail about every position, I gave him some extra props. Your opinions were valid points as well Becoming.

Thanks LakerPride.

Longhirn85 signup and play several never played befroer in this league!

Top Bottom