Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Recomposition Project ( Sign Up for Next Group coming!)

damn id be in but i dont have that money yet.....will u have one again 2 months after this session OMEGA?

Is this pro gramme feasible for overseas clients in Australia (given communication barriers and importation issues)?

Omega I really like what I read and your posts have always cut to the meat of the issue. I'm not in a position to spend that kind of cash now , but hopefully someday I can.

I did have one questions however. The first guy that went thru your program, he was already slender and the pictures prove he packed on the muscle and cut up bigtime! I would be curious to see how your program would work on someone that needed to lose BF and didn't start off slender. Me, I'm not fat, but I am a typical farm boy. I'm strong when working in the yard or bailin hay. But have me in the gym and my strength isn't the same. I also would like to cut up more. How would your program be for that type of person?

Thanks again.

Of course

Each person is addressed and given a pathway for them to succeed.

For example I am not female yet am able to address those needs based on principles of their , history, physiology, age etc.....

SO in short yes no problem:)

and would be happy to have you:artist:

Top Bottom