Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympics...outdated?

nycgirl said:
LOL, there are girls on this board that watch that stuff. I'm just not into it. I rather watch a Law & Order marathon. Yes, I'm a :nerd:

:lmao: Do they have professional curling matches in Canada?
Don't fool me. Those "girls" have the adam's apple.

Yep. Professional matches. I used to live near a rink. You could of come by and we could of curled. Nothing more natural then a black woman and an asian man on ice.

EnderJE said:
Don't fool me. Those "girls" have the adam's apple.

Yep. Professional matches. I used to live near a rink. You could of come by and we could of curled. Nothing more natural then a black woman and an asian man on ice.

:lmao: :lmao:

There's a first time for everything.

I love watching the figure & speed skating. The rest *yawn*. But when you talk to the athletes, "Making the Olympic Team" is often the ultimate goal of years of passion & sacrifice. Are the Games meant to be for the athletes & their nations or for the TV viewing audience?

Sassy69 said:
I love watching the figure & speed skating. The rest *yawn*. But when you talk to the athletes, "Making the Olympic Team" is often the ultimate goal of years of passion & sacrifice. Are the Games meant to be for the athletes & their nations or for the TV viewing audience?
But, given "how well" the usual athlete does after the olympics...wouldn't you say that the sacrifice is another friendly word for metal retardation?

No? Then check out the luger that works as a bagger at Costcos.

jenscats5 said:
LOVE the downhill skiing....
If you really like then, you should visit them at McDonald's after the Olympics. They'll be working the drive through window.

EnderJE said:
If you really like then, you should visit them at McDonald's after the Olympics. They'll be working the drive through window.

actu20050312_5597118_1.jpg

Top Bottom