Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

olympia update

I agree that if there is anyone out there that can beat Ronnie it would be Chris BUT I dont think it will happen. I cant see anyone else beating Chris. DJ looks huge but his legs lack to his upper body. Tom Prince has a great physique too but is the opposite of DJ. Shawn Ray is perfect but too small for the guys today. I see Ronnie taking the title again this year with Chris second and I see Ray, Prince and DJ up in the top 6. These are just my opinions and I will not know the deal until I sit my ass down at the prejudging and see what everyone brought to the table.

I will say this, This will be one of the, if not THE best Olympia ever. 22 guys up there and I would imagine everyone is bringing their "A" game. You have some great rookies coming up, Kamali, Titus, also the best of the best when it comes to Vetrans. I cant wait to get on the plane Thursday morning. See yas in Vegas!

I too think it will be the best Mr.O ever , you have all the greats of the past 10 years ( except for Flex and Dorian ) like Ronnie , Kevin , Nasser , Chris , Vince and Shawn plus the best of the best of the past 3-4 years of Marcus , Dexter , Orville , Dennis and Melvin to make it a great compeition.

I feel sorry for the judges having to pick the top ten.

Cutler will crack top six easy, I posted some pics of him on the Chat forum, check them out. Gullie, I like Prince , he has paid his dues but he wont make top 10, peace

Hal, those pancakes are the shit!!!! I never would have made it through the contest prep without it. I wonder where Guy got that from??

Havoc, I agree he hasnt been here long enough but he caused some damage out here in NY at the NOC and if he has his shit together like I have heard he does then he will see top 6 I bet. I know for a fact that a few judges are looking forward to seeing him in shape and giving him what he deserves. I dont think Cutler will be up there. I think he is a great bodybuilder, they all are, but he seems to lack. I say this before I looked at your pics. I might be puttin my foot in my mouth.

I do think we all agree that this Olympia will be the best ever. SO lets get to Vegas and let the show begin!

Time will tell. Cant wait for Vegas.

Any of you guys going out there?

No way that this is the best Olympia ever. Maybe if Flex had of been there in top shape then MAYBE but there is nothing special about this Olympia. Ronnie will win, Chris and Levrone closing in at 2nd and third. You have the rookies like Titus and Kamali but who cares? They're bums. This is going to a shitty Olympia with the exception of Dennis hopefully doing some minor damage on the top six.
Every year it seems people want to call it the best Olympia ever, why is this year any different from the previous years? It's not.

I disagree, I have been at the Olympia every year since 98 when it was here in NY. You have 22 competitors and all will be in top shape. You have the little battles like Titus and Kamali, Titus and Anthony. You have DJ who has made tremendous gains, Cormier who is looking to dethrone Ronnie. The biggest Expo yet. Alot of new blood up on stage. You have 17 women competing in the Ms.O. Juliet Bergman is coming back from a 12 year layoff and hitting the stage in her 50s! How can this suck? For each is own but I I'll have my fun there, that you can count on.

CN1 said:
if he doesnt tie ronnie
since when can you tie for 1st place, or this an addition to this year's contest...the only contestants i have seen tie have been like 8th or lower place and that wasn't at an olympia either:(

Top Bottom