Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

olympia update

CN1

had the chance to see chris cormier strip down today in the gym, was standing right behind him and charles glass watching chris pose, the guy looks phenomenal, veins popping out on every centimeter of his body, and striations all over.........remember in pumpin iron, when arnold flexed his back and ken was like look at the fingers, well chris cormier has those fingers in every muscle in his back, if he doesnt tie ronnie, it will be a run to the finish!

had the chance to see chris cormier strip down today in the gym

i can't help but chuckle. when is the mr o anyways? It's not on tv right?

Good to hear. Comier is the only one I think has a chance of coming close to Ronnie. Dennis James is looking awesome this year. Needless to ay, this years Mr O will be very interesting. To bad Flex and Lee ain't gonna be there :(

M18

spoke to guy Grundy the other day and he was posing with chris...said he could beat ronnie easily this year....you saw him at golds on venice..correct

yeah at venice, I know guy too, but you guys who dont think chris is coming with a vengance are in for a surprise, the way he looked today man he was awesome.........he looks 10x's better than dennis james, and Im telling you weider didnt offer chris cormier a big signing bonus for nothing if he beats ronnie. Im telling you guys that dont think chris is the real deal, you guys are something,,,,,,,,if you saw what I saw today, you would be like damn..........ronnie was at the gym like 2 months ago, and him and chris is gonna be a good duel for the title. Animal B, yeah guy seems like he has taken a break from the action, I see him training people more than working out himself, but I know he will blow up in a couple months.

Actually this year's olympia may be competitive... dennis james looks bigger and freakier than i imagined you could in that time frame since i last saw a pic of him... hell i heard that even shawn ray is packing a lil more size this year... but ronnie doesn't ever look human so we'll see what he brings to the table...

Top Bottom