Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Football!!!

If Miami keeps on playing a haphazardous game, there is no way the team can win a national championship. When I see Miami play, I see sloppiness and inconsistency.

Everyone one said they were the best team in the nation during the 2002-2003 season. Miami matches up against Ohio State and look what happened.

Miami would not even come close to beating OK right now. Did you see the West Virginia game? They still have to play Va Tech, Pittsburgh and Tenessee. Unless they improve a bunch, they will lose one of those games. They play at Va tech and at Pittsburgh, I could be wrong, but I do not see them winning both games. Of course Va Tech also plays at Pittsburgh, at WVU, and at UVA, so they both may lose a game.

On a serious note. . .Oklahoma must get through Missouri, Texas Tech, and Okie State. . . those will be tough games!!!

Its all about taking one game at a time.

To say Oklahoma will be in the National Championship is crazy. . .a lot can happen.

louden_swain said:
To say Oklahoma will be in the National Championship is crazy. . .a lot can happen.

Thats for sure, but it is fun to talk about. I mean really, the chances of Va Tech making the national championship is slim, but I can always hope.

Top Bottom