Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Football!!!

im enjoying watching the massacre of the fucking longhorns. UT can suck on my right nut, A&M just sucked on my left ;)

I think it's TTU vs. UT for the Big12 south.

ChrisOh said:
im enjoying watching the massacre of the fucking longhorns. UT can suck on my right nut, A&M just sucked on my left ;)

Texas Tech is playing some good ball.

They look solid, I guess that 20 points I gave them was a little on the low side. And texas did manage two touchdowns, I was thinking they would be lucky to get one. but I did not factor #10, if that guy is a freshmen the rest of the league better watch out in a couple of years.

And, I am still looking forward to a Va Tech v OK national championship game, they just have to get by Miami.

heres how its gonna go, TTU beats OU, then TTU beats OU again for big12 championship, then TTU vs. Miami for Sugar Bowl.

I think maybe Texas Tech should sorry about making the top 25 first :). Didn't they lose to NC state? With there strength of schedule they are going to have to hope everyone in the top 10 loses a couple of games.

yeah, we lost to NC state despite having around 700 yards offense against them, our specials teams had a horrific meltdown.

ChrisOh said:

Yes OU kicked UT's ass today. Sounds like you hate Texas teams. I wonder how OU would have done without any players from Texas on their roster?

Top Bottom