Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

********official Rugby World Cup Thread************

tuc biscuit

Please post any views/predictions/questions in here.

My predictions are that England will win, NZ second, Aussies third and Frogs fourth.

Dark horses are Argentina.

tuc biscuit said:
Please post any views/predictions/questions in here.

My predictions are that England will win, NZ second, Aussies third and Frogs fourth.

Dark horses are Argentina.
Argentina already lost today ,their boot is dreadful and their captain is injured, they will have to go all out against Ireland to stand a chance (btw thanks for backin us limey he he)

NZ will reign supreme and finally capture the Webb Ellis that they have deserved for a long time.
Australia will be ready for England in the semis and will see them off.
Johnny Wilkinson will be injured against South Africa and will have to be nursed through.....effectively limiting and eventually ending England's chances.
France will do well until they face their first big pack , who they will likely beat but then be so hurt that they are hammered in the follwing match. Predict quarters/semis for them.
Ireland will do well up until they face Australia , a lot depends on Keith Wood , if Woody is on form , they could re light the bonfires of passion and send down the Aussies... but Australia will still go thru and would win the second encounter (probably Wood would be injusred in the first effort). I predict the semis for us.
Wales.... touch and go there gave ENgland a little start and showed what a little passion can do , hope they get out of their group.
Scotland... not a hope (sorry lads) , even though you beat an understrength SA , you are incredibly disorganised.
South Africa..... all the heat is off them , they are in a total mess psychologically , so they have nothing to lose...... very dangerous indeed , expect them to absolutely go crazy against England where a nice little grudge is developing , semis or a final is possible and maybe even a toppling depending on NZ holding their bottle.

Right now , Oz is on top.

Bodhisattva said:
Rugby has a world cup?

Yes! and it actually has teams from more than one country in it (I know this will shock you yanks with all your 'world' series'), It's the third biggest sport in the world.

Bodhisattva said:
Rugby has a world cup?
Yes, I believe that you have a similar game in the States which you boys copied , what did you call it ? "Chequers" or something , it couldnt possibly be "football" though since thats obviously a game played with a person's feet and a spherical object of some sort. Funny little people the Yanks....

Mandinka2 said:

Yes, I believe that you have a similar game in the States which you boys copied , what did you call it ? "Chequers" or something , it couldnt possibly be "football" though since thats obviously a game played with a person's feet and a spherical object of some sort. Funny little people the Yanks....

Be nice or we will move you up on the list of countries we are gonna Liberate..

Speaking of fotball ManDink, Did you watch the US Womens FIFA WC loss ?
I think our girls were all on their Periods or something during that game..

Mandinka2 said:

It's "Checkers" and we play "Football" - a real mans sport. Not some nancyboy game like Soccer or Rugby.

Top Bottom