Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Topic: What are Warriors odds as of elim. Mavs to win Championship

KillahBee said:
Hope that helps with the sting of watching your JV basketball team show their true vaginay colors yet again when it counts
come on bro, how are you gonna call a team that has won multiple conf titles, one a national title, had a record winning season, jv?
they have a legitimate shot at another conf title this year

warriors have a good shot of making finals if they face the right teams... i think they can win western semi's no matter who they face.. and if they face suns in the western finals they could beat em possibly.. all their players just have to play really well..

suns are my team though i fucken hate the spurs if they lose again to the spurs in playoffs ill kill myself..

if you only bet if your have 99% odds, odds are you shouldn't bet.. who would take that bet?

Gambino said:
come on bro, how are you gonna call a team that has won multiple conf titles, one a national title, had a record winning season, jv?
they have a legitimate shot at another conf title this year

maybe you should turn on espn

string_bean00 said:
seriously.

they are the Yankees of the NBA - I don't give a FUCK how many games or conf titles you win. That means NOTHING in the playoffs (obviously).

Results = me is right

string_bean00 said:
i'm on espn.com all day

kb pistons have playoff experience and have earnded their post sesason props, regardless if they don't get past the eastern conference title

KillahBee said:
seriously.

they are the Yankees of the NBA - I don't give a FUCK how many games or conf titles you win. That means NOTHING in the playoffs (obviously).

Results = me is right
I'd kill for 1 championship, Yanks have won half of all world series it seems lol

dirk is just terrible in playoff basketball. just awful. great player but not a champion. I never would've said that before now.

bran987 said:
I'd kill for 1 championship, Yanks have won half of all world series it seems lol

dirk is just terrible in playoff basketball. just awful. great player but not a champion. I never would've said that before now.
he was clutch last yr against the spurs

Top Bottom