Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off Topic: What are Warriors odds as of elim. Mavs to win Championship

bran987

I do not bet unless I feel I have a 99% chance of winning.

I just got a friend to bet me $100 that Warriors win Championship, if they win I pay 4 hundo if they win I pay him 100.

did I get a good deal or not. my feeling is I am stealing money from him. purely on gut, I never check odds and I'm not a betting person. I just thought this was easy money. Tell me otherwise, I'm an investor.

lololol.

that is stealing money.

warriors are just a nightmare matchup for dallas, especially because don nelson knows the personel. But against the spurs, the suns or the rockets (assuming they win), they're in for a severe beating. Only thing that'll keep them going is the adrenaline and momentum, but it'll only take them so far.

if he's that dumb, might as well give to a good charity (you)

Something I didn't realize. After Nelson traded to get Stephen Jackson and AL Harrington, The warriors had the best record in the NBA. Nelson is a coaching genious and Mark Cuban has to eat crow.

biteme said:
Something I didn't realize. After Nelson traded to get Stephen Jackson and AL Harrington, The warriors had the best record in the NBA. Nelson is a coaching genious and Mark Cuban has to eat crow.

um....wtf are you getting your info from?

warriors were roughly a .500 team before the trade, after, and during.

they were always floating a few games below or above .500 the entire season.

i can name 5 teams with a better 2nd half season record than them without blinking

calveless wonder said:
um....wtf are you getting your info from?

warriors were roughly a .500 team before the trade, after, and during.

they were always floating a few games below or above .500 the entire season.

i can name 5 teams with a better 2nd half season record than them without blinking

I'll have to look into that. I may have received false info. I know they won 9 out of their last 10 games of the regular season.

Top Bottom