Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Odds To Win The Formula 1 Drivers Championship 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
The unthinkable happened...I have been watching formula one for more than 20 years but have never seen such race .... this last race was just unbelievable....Hamilton and Alonso fought each other to death...all this compounded by problems with the speed box/clutch for Hamilton that dropped him to the 18th place at one point....despite his efforts to clinch the 5ht spot in order to win the title, he finsihed just 7th...

Raikknonen, the unassuming and the quiet Finish, just speculated the situation and posted an astonishing victory...I am speachless and in total awe.....

N

" Hamilton then unwisely and unnecessarily tried to re-pass his team-mate on the outside into the Subida da Lago corner at the end of the back straight.

He got onto the slippery outside of the track, and slid off into the run-off area, rejoining in eighth place. "

from there one it went to tubes from Hamilton ..

Alonso had to finish behind Raikkonen in order to win the title but the Ferraris were no match for Alonoso as he was left in the dust by Massa and Raikkonen...once again, Ferrari proved to be the better car..

mightymouse69 said:
The Iceman cometh!

Spartacus: basically Hamilton showed his rookie ways.
and this guy was a heavy favorite?
with3 possibles might should have taken one of those high payout options

Spartacus said:
and this guy was a heavy favorite?
with3 possibles might should have taken one of those high payout options
which you did making it a wise bet
I'll hit you with a 4K hit when one frees up

Top Bottom