Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obama Supporters Need Not Apply

The President of The United States respectfully acts you to poast up your credentials.

but the president hasn't even poasted up his own the coward locked them up along with his wife's.
michelle is the only first lady i'd bang though, besides jaclyn kennedy and maybe a younger nance regan

but the president hasn't even poasted up his own the coward locked them up along with his wife's.
michelle is the only first lady i'd bang though, besides jaclyn kennedy and maybe a younger nance regan

Eleanor Roosevelt gets me all torqued

Eleanor Roosevelt gets me all torqued

honest abe's wife wasn't easy on the eyes, i hope he got some quality on the side...
and Bush jr's wife was proly pretty hot in her prime...michele just strikes me as a good fuk...arrogant/elitist/snobby piggy like her is proly super loud and fun.

honest abe's wife wasn't easy on the eyes, i hope he got some quality on the side...
and Bush jr's wife was proly pretty hot in her prime...michele just strikes me as a good fuk...arrogant/elitist/snobby piggy like her is proly super loud and fun.

yea theyre usually all confident in bed and think they are the best lay

He misplaced that shit. The Prez and I used to get high in Maui together. I think he dropped it while picking Mangos off my grandpa's tree.

Umm Michele looks like a downy. Are you a strait male btw?

Umm Michele looks like a downy. Are you a strait male btw?

*straight
or
*str8

and yea i love the tang...michelle can look good imo, sometimes frumpy though.
i like the thick darker ladies always have.
but i despise the womans politics and arrogance

*straight
or
*str8

and yea i love the tang...michelle can look good imo, sometimes frumpy though.
i like the thick darker ladies always have.
but i despise the womans politics and arrogance

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahah fucking awesome

Top Bottom