Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Novacek predicts "The Girls" to end the Colts perfect streak

PICK3

The Cowboys are a team that can match up well against the Colts. Defensively, they’ll slow down the high-powered Indy offense at crucial points. The Colts can be stopped – they’re not perfect. It won’t happen as much as last week, because Indy had a poor outing against Buffalo but overcame it.

Offensively, Dallas should be able to do some things IF everyone clicks. Terrell Owens won’t have so many drops, either. The Cowboys will be up for this game.

It’s Dallas’ time to win a game it isn’t supposed to.

Pick: Cowboys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3690072/?pg=2#anc_spt_novacek_06

I don't think so. :)

too many people are picking the cowboys... starting to jinx it i'm afraid. if everyone were talking about how the colts are going to destroy us maybe we'd have a chance... but all this talk is probably putting them on guard.

I learned long ago to disregard the opinions of anyone who was a former player and/or coach
when it comes to forecasting

4everhung said:
I learned long ago to disregard the opinions of anyone who was a former player and/or coach
when it comes to forecasting
true. boomer has led me astray on many occasions. but he and I are still friends.

my brother played big time college football at penn state
I'd ask him if they were going to win some big game
"oh yeah we got this" or some shit
and they'd lose
their best season when he was there was 1991
they lost one game to FSU I believe
finished 3rd in the polls
that loss cost them the national championship
they beat university of cincinnati 81-0
paterno doesn't run up scores either
shit just broke down
their 4th string QB was about to be sacked and took off running and scored a 76yd TD
it was bad

Top Bottom