Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Notifying DEA of Ephedrine HCL Order

NJRipped

New member
Has anyone purchased ephedrine HCL lately? I just placed an order and received an email requesting two forms of ID, a signed statement and address verification. Is this a new change and have people been providing this info to order HCL?
 
this is standard,

they dont actually notify the DEA. Your name information just gets filed, if you get busted for manufacturing meth then that information could be used to prove your involvement and scale of manufacture
 
Thanks for the info! How are the supp companies able to get around the ban and sell ephedra? I thought it had something to do with alternative uses for ephedra (ie asthma, etc). Is there any illegality in buying/possessing ephedra?

Thanks

macrophage69alpha said:
this is standard,

they dont actually notify the DEA. Your name information just gets filed, if you get busted for manufacturing meth then that information could be used to prove your involvement and scale of manufacture
 
the legal ephedrine has guafs. in it and the meth manufacturers need to remove it in the process in order to make their speed..
 
NJR:

I know who your're getting the Eph HCL from - same place I do in NJ. It's o.k - I know many bro's & myself who have been buying it that way for years. They don't contact DEA. I get e-mails & flyers in the mail promotting their HCL products all the time. they are legit & cool, no worries

S
 
anyone find a place that sells straight epedrine hcl.....uncut...no guafinestine...?
 
search the web for D & E pharmaceuticals - not a source!!! legit company that sells all types of asthma meds

S
 
supreme said:
search the web for D & E pharmaceuticals - not a source!!! legit company that sells all types of asthma meds

S
Thanks a bunch bro!
 
dragonslayer76 said:
What's the true difference? Is the HCL (legal) not as effective or as good as regular?

Ephedrine HCL is the drug.

Ephedra Alkaloids are the herbal equivalent.

:chomp:
 
DIVISION said:
Ephedrine HCL is the drug.

Ephedra Alkaloids are the herbal equivalent.

:chomp:


So, by being equivalent, they are the same? They effect the same that is? But yet they ban the "natural" stuff for the "manufactured" shit.
 
I have been told that the HCL has a higher concentration of ephedrine but I haven't confirmed it yet.

dragonslayer76 said:
So, by being equivalent, they are the same? They effect the same that is? But yet they ban the "natural" stuff for the "manufactured" shit.
 
dragonslayer76 said:
So, by being equivalent, they are the same? They effect the same that is? But yet they ban the "natural" stuff for the "manufactured" shit.

equivalent in that it is the herbal version of ephedrine. Ephedra is not as powerful or efficient as Ephedrine HCL and I can safely say that through experience with both. I have no idea of the reasoning behind banning "Ephedra" but not "Ephedrine HCL".

Trust me on this, bro; Ephedrine HCL is the shit.
 
Ephedrine HCL is the pharma drug sold OTC for asthma. Ephedra not only contains ephedrine alkaloids but other stimulant alkaloids, it's a "dirty" compound so to speak. I have always used pure ephedrine HCL over crappy ephedra.
 
macrophage69alpha said:
this is standard,

they dont actually notify the DEA. Your name information just gets filed, if you get busted for manufacturing meth then that information could be used to prove your involvement and scale of manufacture

FUCK THAT!!!!:worried: I would not give this info. just stick to caffine!
 
bullcocky said:
FUCK THAT!!!!:worried: I would not give this info. just stick to caffine!

while it seems like an invasion of privacy, because it is, the manufacture of methamphetamine is a big problem and one with an end product that tends to have a highly negative impact on the user.

though IMHO legalization and education is the answer.

part of the reason that people end up on meth is because its cheap and easy to manufacture.. if other better options were available and LEGAL.. it would be a non issue..

actually most "illegal" drugs are cheap to manufacture.. this is just how they control the very cheap source material..


ramble.. ramble...


note.. as stated unless you intend to manufacture meth.. its a non issue..
btw-- you would be surprised at how often and when your information goes into various government databases..
 
macrophage69alpha said:
note.. as stated unless you intend to manufacture meth.. its a non issue..
btw-- you would be surprised at how often and when your information goes into various government databases..

And how do they get the information.....Everybody on here uses a different name and personal information, unless they are just mentally retarded:p ....I hope!
 
pharmadan said:
The guaf. does not hurt anything for a ECA cutting stack. It helps keep my sinuses clear too.

I've heard that guaf is similar to a blood thinner.
 
Top Bottom