Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No side effect Steroid

strickamania

I am 20 and still in school so hair loss and acne are not a good thing to go into, but i would like to see some huge fast gains, what would you guys reccomend for that with the side effects...
thanks

flamethrowers ready. READY.

flame on my command. READY.

FLAME :theranger :

look at the upper right corner of the page. click on the search button. search, read, then ask questions. (these aren't my rules dude.0

First off do your home work. Whats your stats--weight, height, bf%. Your still too young to start AS. Build up a base first gain some knowledge and then look into it. The guys on this board are awesome and will help out. But I think most will agree to wait.

So you want some magicbol then? I'm kidding.... But one thing you need to realize is that taking steroids is a risk, just like a lot of things... If you want to stay and educate yourself on what steroids do what and what the effects on the body are and what various drugs are used for.... You probably wont find a steroid that fits the description you just gave... That being said, I've never had problems with losing hair or anything like that, and gains loss has been minimal (mostly water) post cycle...

YUM

So you want some magicbol then?
i want some, will it make me huge!?!?

seriously kid, all gear has side effects. if you arent ready to deal with it then you arent ready to hit the gear. huge fast gains? what do you think this is a cartoon? nothing in bodybuilding comes easy!!

strickamania said:
I am 20 and still in school so hair loss and acne are not a good thing to go into, but i would like to see some huge fast gains, what would you guys reccomend for that with the side effects...
thanks

Even when you're older hair loss and acne are still not a good thing....

Where do I get Magicbol?:p

Top Bottom