Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No recovery after PCT: still shutdown

datboi

Okay, so heres the Lowdown. I am 23 yrs. old. I just got done finished with an 8 week Test Prop only cylce at 400mgs/week. I did Nolva for pct at 40/40/20/20 and I have been done with PCT for a month and I have a pretty high libido I feel like but I cant seem to get an erection. My nuts feel as if they have definately shrunk a pretty good bit. I went to an endo and got some bloodwork done because I was freaking out that I might have permanently ruined myself and my test levels came back in the 700's. I have never been someone to have low test before or any symptoms as Ive always had sex whenever I wanted to and never had any problems whatsoever. The only other AAS I have ever taken was during last April and May I did a cylce of winstrol tablets at 50mg ED for 4 weeks followed up by a dbol tablets at 50 mg ED for 4 weeks, which was pretty stupid I know but I did not know much about anything or the side effects at the time although I did take a prohormone during christmas break of that year but It did not seem to have any type of affect on anything such as libidio, ability to get an erection, etc. I am currently playing college baseball and Its difficult sometimes not having the energy that I feel like I used to pre cycle and while on cycle which obviouslly on cycle your levels are through the roof. I can actually have sex but its like a once a week type thing and im really not that into it because my erection is not great at all and girls are always trying to hit me up and hangout but I dont even feel like wasting my time with them because I know what will happen. And no, its not physcological. What im wondering is I have been reading alot of research about how clomid can have the ablility to bring your nuts back to size and get you going , and not that size of testicles has much to do with levels but mainly get me back going and feeling like myself again. I know it has some sides but I have honestly learned my lesson and do not want to take any type of AAS ever again due to the effects that it can have on the body and I was trying to just give myself time to recover without putting any more drugs in my body but Im not sure how long that might take and if clomid is not going to set me back anymore I was wondering if it was still worth a try or if I should just give it more time. I know that everyones body is different but I do not feel how there is any way that I have shut myself down so bad that I need to resort to TRT especially at my age so that is out of the question because I do not want to have to deal with that. I just want to get back to normal again and get on with my life, I know I have stated that several times but that is all I want to do. I know alot of you out there have some jokes that will probablly come but I am honestly just looking for some serious advice or encouragement from someone out there who might know what this is like because it sucks. And also I dont really want to mess with any HCG just because I dont want to be putting a bunch of chemicals in my body and have to deal with worrying about gyno and the right dosage etc. Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this whole thing, I know it was long but I just wanted to state everything that was going on so there wouldnt be a bunch of unanswered questions in my post.

Is my post too long or something? I figured someone on this site would have some credible knowledge to help me out

I'd consider some hcg bro not gonna need deal with gyno
the long post didn't help you any. Sometimes that can happen after a cycle has happened to me especially when are younger realisticaly it will return but gonna take longer. Look at some natural supps from needtobuildmuscle like unleashed bridge and hcgenerate. bridge is pretty cheap I'd run least some bridge and unleashed is out at ntbm but can get it at protein factory. Also some daa might help ya!

I appreciate it, so you think the clomid wouldnt be a good idea if I have easy access to it? I just dont wanna take anything that will suppress me anymore. I have heard alot about HCGenerate and will probably give it a try, what do you think about tribulus?

Most of the other supps contain it so don't need to just look up those various supps. Low dose clomid for another 4 weeks wouldn't hurt

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

First off 700's isn't low. I would order some HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post Cycle and run it at recommended dosages and I guarantee your dick will be better than normal in no time. Don't stress it bro you didn't fuck yourself up, but Nolva fucking blows. Don't ever run it for PCT again. Trust me and get exactly what I said and you will be drilling bitches and feeling great in no time. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO4G.

If Unleashed and Post Cycle is out of stock on NTBM you can get it at Protein Factory.

Sent from my EVO4G.

I already ordered those products but I was wondering if I am going to be shutdown again when I come off of them because I saw that they are basically test boosters? I just want to make sure that if I take anything then I will not be shutdown again when I come off of it because not being able to perform in the bed sucks bigtime! Thanks again

Top Bottom