Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

They look great against Carolina at home but neither Staal nor Ward played great. Crosby and Malkin have been.

You think they'd have a shot against Detroit?

Detroit - Pittsburgh this year will be more competitive because Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Stall have matured and are more capable this year so it should be a great series. However, I still like Detroit because they have more experience.

They look great against Carolina at home but neither Staal nor Ward played great. Crosby and Malkin have been.

You think they'd have a shot against Detroit?

Still hoping for a Chicago miracle.
I'm praying to the ghost of Bobby Hull's hair.

Detroit - Pittsburgh this year will be more competitive because Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Stall have matured and are more capable this year so it should be a great series. However, I still like Detroit because they have more experience.

True, they've all matured but think they'll miss guys like Ryan Malone for grit although Guerin was a great addition.
Wings have the experience and depth. Unbelievable how their stars are so responsible defensively.

Still hoping for a Chicago miracle.
I'm praying to the ghost of Bobby Hull's hair.

Hull and Makita should be in that dressing room telling Toews and Sharp that they were their age the last time Hawks won the cup. They never got another chance in their careers.
Hawks need some kind of boost.

What a hit by Kronwall on Havlat. Five minute major and gone for the game.
Looked like a legal hit to me.

What a hit by Kronwall on Havlat. Five minute major and gone for the game.
Looked like a legal hit to me.

THAT WAS TE WORST FREAKIN' CALL I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

A MAJOR??? FOR A F-ING CHECK?????????

Just keep pussying up the league...

OK, I know I couldn't do any better, but I've never seen guys skate uncontested right into the crease more than I saw last night.....It was like the 'Canes laid out the red carpet for 'em

Then Havlat gets cranked by Stuart even harder lol. he is getting owned this series.

I've been a ref for 15 years and I'd never call that.
Look good to me.

Another case of penalizing the result instead of the action.

I was concerned for Havlat with his eyes rolling around in his head unable to get up too.
No elbows came up, Kronwall didn't take a run at him. Havlat's responsibility to protect himself breaking out of the zone like that.

Top Bottom