Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs...

Wings just win...boring. I'm really hoping the Hawks can make that series interesting. They're fun to watch.

I missed most of the Pens/Canes game but if last part of third period is any indication this is gonna be a good one.

fuck!!!! I hate detroit

It was almost a moral victory for Chicago to tie it up and force OT. Like ez-e said, I didn't expect them to score again. Wings owned overtime until they scored. They're too good. I want to see someone else win. Hawks have potential to be a great team with all the young guys but salary cap will probably break them apart.

It was almost a moral victory for Chicago to tie it up and force OT. Like ez-e said, I didn't expect them to score again. Wings owned overtime until they scored. They're too good. I want to see someone else win. Hawks have potential to be a great team with all the young guys but salary cap will probably break them apart.

Khabibulin was on in the 2nd....how you give up a 3-1 in OT I'll never know

Jesus, Detroit is bred to win...they can play against adversity...with a lead....anything....work ethic is huge for Detroit...all the players have bought into the system

Jesus, Detroit is bred to win...they can play against adversity...with a lead....anything....work ethic is huge for Detroit...all the players have bought into the system

Im thinking wings in 5.

Then it will be ANOTHER

detroit/pittsburg final.

and the wings will obviously win probably again in 5.

Detroit is gold man, gold!!

They are seriously a fucking machine, they take players like Dan Cleary who almost wasn't going to be an NHL player anymore because he was doing that bad and turn him into some kind of monster.

If calgary doesn't win the cup, I Iginla plays a year on detroit before he retires to get the cup he deserves, lolol

I just got in to watch a great finish with Pitt/Carolina and two quick goals by Malkin to make it 6-4.

Yeah, Pittsburgh-Detroit in the finals. Still great hockey in these playoffs.

Top Bottom