Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Bookie/ NJ @ TB?

HumanTarget said:
he's been dogged harder than any coach i can remember. the fact that the media there was calling for him to be fired after game 2 and replaced by Sutter, that was unheard of....

unheard of but I totally agree, the team doesn't work nearly as hard as they did when sutter coached, the teams overall play together isn't as well sync'd or coordinated, he reminds me far to much of craig button spending to much time on his fugging hair. Maybe sutter will bring in one of his bro's to coach, that would be interesting. I have always wanted us to get scotty bowman, but that's just a pipe dream, LOL.

FriendlyCanadian said:
Well all my sports knowledge is hockey.. always has been always will be.

Calgary ***IS*** the stronger squad when they are on home ice, that's what I'm trying to tell you bro. they were the best in the entire NHL on home ice, and had like the 3rd worst road record.. which is just a really bizarre contrast, calgary has the depth and the talent, and they have the right mindset (ON HOME ICE).

=)
the feeling I have though is calgary has compiled that impressive home record against the entire NHL
this is detroit
one of the strongest teams in the league,if not the best

redguru,a hockey enthusiast too,has argued on another thread that detroit is the squad with the depth

Spartacus said:
the feeling I have though is calgary has compiled that impressive home record against the entire NHL
this is detroit
one of the strongest teams in the league,if not the best

redguru,a hockey enthusiast too,has argued on another thread that detroit is the squad with the depth

then something else you should know, these two teams, have never lost again each other in their building during this season, they have also never beat the other team in the opposite building, so cal has beat det every team they have played them at home. =)

and yeah det is a great team, no doubt about that, one of the best most consistent teams in all of the NHL.

I'm glad they are calling interferancing, that was a big deal in game five, kipper was getting his butt ran over all game. refs sending the message out early.

interesting first period, I'm out of here to go watch this somewhere else, I'm glad our power play isn't as embarassing as it was in game five, that was just depressing..

not scoring on five on three.. not scoring once 0/8 on the pp, and giving up two short handed goals..

WOW..

oh well this team has been like Dr Jeckyle and Mr hide all year, looks like they came to play tonight. GO FLAMES!

l8r people.

Top Bottom