Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

Brad shitt is not me, I would never put Cindy or plank down behind an alter. I like them. I swear on my kids that's not
me. I can't believe you guys think that's me.

Sorry, I thought it was you bc of the posting style, they're using your posting style and phrases. Well, until the sarcastic comments about moderators. I dunno who it is.

Last edited:
You're probably right. My initial reaction was that the federal government should stay the fuck out of people's business but it was unnecessary. I still believe in disciplining my kids how I feel necessary and not tolerating certain things at any age but no need to draw blood from a 4 year old.

I understand that. Because I initially was like, whoah. We can't spank our kids now? Then, I saw the photos. It's conflicting, because we want to keep our freedom to raise our kids as we see fit. So I had the same reaction but then I felt like a hypocrite. If a woman had those marks on her we'd know for sure it was abuse. It would be against the law for me to leave marks on another adult like that. It would be assault. Kids can't pick who their parents are, and do not have the freedom to leave. Plus, kids that age are so much smaller than we are.

Probably Chris, that douche.

I don't see Chris calling Mitch a string bean piece of graffiti shit under an alter first thing

maybe he would tho

only reason I thought it was woot was bc he's said that before, but I suppose since he says that under his own name he wouldn't need an alter. Whoever it is is pretending to be woot or possibly stereo has come back to say hi.

There were a lot of welts on that kid and he's 4. Maybe because I worked cps for 14 years but that's how kids end up seriously hurt or dead. Idk...I'm not anti spanking but if you're doing that to a kid, it's indicative of an anger management issue.

I don't see Chris calling Mitch a string bean piece of graffiti shit under an alter first thing

maybe he would tho

only reason I thought it was woot was bc he's said that before, but I suppose since he says that under his own name he wouldn't need an alter. Whoever it is is pretending to be woot or possibly stereo has come back to say hi.

It was the jap dick phrase that made me wonder.

Top Bottom