Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL ... sport of thugs

I haven't seen pictures but I was whipped with a switch or belt probably every week from the age of around 4 until I could outrun my mom or grandma. Unless every strike drew blood, I don't see that being a big deal.

Football is full of fucking idiots...the sport is gay as fuck also

I haven't seen pictures but I was whipped with a switch or belt probably every week from the age of around 4 until I could outrun my mom or grandma. Unless every strike drew blood, I don't see that being a big deal.

Yeah, need to know the details about this.

The NFL is a huge clusterfuck when it comes to their standards of conduct. It's justified because it's an aggressive sport. Not sure I'd be comfortable letting my kids look up to any of them. Adults can get around it in their minds but kids don't really have the ability to see someone as good and bad all in one person. They are either all good or all bad, it can be confusing when a player they look up to ends up doing something really bad and it seems to happen pretty often and I've seen some kids pretty tore up when they find out. This Ray Rice thing crushed some little boys whose parents had to explain where he went and why he wasn't playing and why they can't wear his jersey anymore. Maybe get the kids a jersey with their own names on the back and make sure they aren't getting too deep into putting any one player on a pedestal maybe. Or maybe say he got sick or hurt and don't tell them the truth. I don't know. It's like finding out Santa Clause beat Mrs. Clause. Suddenly a kid is like uh..... the world is not like I thought... LOL

I think it's ridiculous that a player can be suspended for three games for a personal amount of marijuana on them (this happened to someone last year that was a Chiefs player I believe, maybe I don't remember right) and then they basically don't give a fuck about assault and domestic violence. When they only suspended Ray Rice for (was it two?) games initially I was like WHAT THE FUCK srs? Go ahead and buy those pink jerseys ladies lol

Never hit a woman and I never will. Fuck Ray Rice

I got spanked with switches all the time. I was a bad kid. So I'm going to need more info before passing judgement on AP.

Jon Jones can't be beat!

this was my experience as well...and i don't see the big deal either...people nowadays are a bunch of femmy-ass pussies...

same here, marks or bruises is pushing it.

its basic child discipline- as digi said ppl are to soft these days.

Top Bottom