Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL - London

jd_uk

Watching the NFL in London on tv now and i have no clue what is going on. Why do they have a stoppage for every thirty seconds of play??? They just keep going back to view the commentators in the middle of the game.

Stupid NFL!!!! I can't even watch the Patriots vs Redskins game next because we are forced to watch the miserable Jets play on CBS. I really can't stand the freaking Jets, they are the red-headed step child team. NFL really wants to suck every dollar out of you and force you to buy NFL package. NFL has to be the greediest league out of all the leagues in the world.

No one has answered... Why the stoppages every few seconds? I've heard Americans say british sports can be slow but this seems ridiculous...maybe i'm not getting it but at least in rugby it's more or less always moving.

jd_uk said:
No one has answered... Why the stoppages every few seconds? I've heard Americans say british sports can be slow but this seems ridiculous...maybe i'm not getting it but at least in rugby it's more or less always moving.

Every Down. LOL.

The team has to re-establish the line.

hahahhahahaha

jh1 said:
Every Down. LOL.

The team has to re-establish the line.

hahahhahahaha

but it's not like a stoppage for a few seconds..there seem to be more toppaes than times when thne ball is in play...they just go and have a chat with the commentators or show people in the crowd eating burgers. ???

jd_uk said:
but it's not like a stoppage for a few seconds..there seem to be more toppaes than times when thne ball is in play...they just go and have a chat with the commentators or show people in the crowd eating burgers. ???

the stoppage needs to provide enough time for the team to decide and call the next play, set the line, change the play at the line if they don't like the defense, and fake a few snaps

Top Bottom