Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Football Thread

Nonerz quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by argent

Probably. We just need an offense this season.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at least we have the best center in the league...

Yeah, for the time being......but how long before our best center, and for that matter our best LB and our best safety leave for consistently winning teams?

easy tiger...he's my cousin! I want the team to win, but I care more about his game than anything else!

BTW, I think he's got a pretty sweet contract with the Bears, so he's there for a while longer...although I think he'd be a great Raider (with his attitude)...plus he'd be a lot closer to me (So. Cal).

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the Falcons yet. Vick to Price instead of Vick to Finneran...just wait and see.

gettinlarger said:
How about them Eagles?

I agree with Rush, Mcnabb is overrated...

The Deadskins have lost 11 out of the last 12 games against the Cowboys , and that trend will probably continue as the Deadskins suck even worse this year.

The Giants usually turn it around mid to late season, I expect they will recover later in the year.

The Bucs have been riddled with injuries, esp. in the secondary...that could be trouble against a strong Cowboys team that can run and will throw.

The Colts, they will have Dungy Syndrome...do good all year and get beat in the playoffs (mark it down and bet on it).

The Cardinals well...they are the Cardinals.

The Rams? Will get bounced from the playoffs.

The Titans? Could be AFC SUperBowl Reps.

J-E-T-S? Bwahahahahahaha

Dolphins? Probably will lose to the Titans in AFC Champ game.

Game of the week this week? Cowboys upset the BUCS!!!!!

Top Bottom