Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Football Thread

PatsFan34 said:
The Pats will dominate this year...no diggity no doubt!!! Also Wodin, I fully expect the Cowboys to make the playoffs this year, you'll see, the tuna is the man!!!

Hell yeah man. The tuna is the best coach ever...look what he did for us, and the jets. Big D will be back on track in a year or two. But this year, forget about it, Pats all the way.

Bulldog_10 said:

Hell yeah man. The tuna is the best coach ever...look what he did for us, and the jets. Big D will be back on track in a year or two. But this year, forget about it, Pats all the way.

I can't wait brutha, the anticipation is killer!!!

The only time the patriots worry me is when its snowing in December..

I agree that Parcells is going to get Dallas pumped up again, but I dont think its gonna happen this year..

On a side note, does anyone know if HBO is going to do another season of "Hard Knocks" like they did last year with Dallas and the year before with Baltimore?

I still prefer playing Real Football over watching it or playing it as a computer game etc!

DcupSheepNipples said:
I still prefer playing Real Football over watching it or playing it as a computer game etc!

I hear you there.. problem is I'll get a bunch of guys in their 20's and 30's to play 2 hand touch/tackle sometimes.. we cant get a game going without some sort of a fight.. it reduces us back to 13 year olds.. its funny the next workday seeing a bunch of guys limping around the office..

But when this time of year rolls around the anticipation just builds until finally the season starts.. In Miami we have the Heat (sucked), the Marlins, (suck), the Panthers (sucked), and the Dolphins are our only hope.. up until December at least..

Looking to see if the Buccs can be the only team to repeat Super Bowls in the salary cap era (other than the Broncos).

Hoping the Panthers look good pounding the rock too, Stephen Davis and lots of O-line additions in Charlotte :D

maybe if the bears can figure out how to score points in the first 3 quarters so we didnt have to sit on the edge of the seat during the last 7 min of the 4th quarter....

Im all for excitement, but a good ol fashioned blowout would be nice ya know? I tell ya too, Bears fans....its coming. Cant you see it? When the McCaskeys finally do sell the team itll be to Jerry Reinsdorf. Just watch.....

NAWFkappy said:
maybe if the bears can figure out how to score points in the first 3 quarters so we didnt have to sit on the edge of the seat during the last 7 min of the 4th quarter....

Im all for excitement, but a good ol fashioned blowout would be nice ya know? I tell ya too, Bears fans....its coming. Cant you see it? When the McCaskeys finally do sell the team itll be to Jerry Reinsdorf. Just watch.....

Probably. We just need an offense this season.

Top Bottom