Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Football Thread

dawookie

Its amost that time of year...almost..

Only 2 more months til Preseason, and Madden 2004 comes out for the game systems.. I cant wait..

I dont care about Baseball, Hockey, and Basketball isnt interesting after Lakers are out of it.. bring on FOOTBALL!

This'll be my first year as a Season tik holder for the Miami Dolphins, got some really good seats, Im in the front row on the upper level, right next to the sideline seats.. (corner seats are 370$ per seat season ticket, sideline seats are 510$).. The guy next to me pays an extra 14$ a ticket..

Hopefully the dolphins can pull it together this year.. with all of these defensive additions and with Ricky in the backfield we've got as good a chance as anybody to have a great year..

I havent seen Madbomber on here lately, he may in the same boat as me, itching for the football season to start... the phins play the iggles on Monday night down here.. that should be good..

Whats your team? You think they have a chance against the Dolphins? :p :D

The Dolphins might not fold till week 12 or 13 this season. :)

COWBOYS!!!

We got Tuna Time in Big D.

panthers fan and a longtime raiders fan. i think the raiders missed their opportunity and the panthers look better but still a year or so away from the playoffs. i like the moves the dolphins have made, i just wonder what will happen in the clubhouse when they bring in griese.

The Pats will dominate this year...no diggity no doubt!!! Also Wodin, I fully expect the Cowboys to make the playoffs this year, you'll see, the tuna is the man!!!

You know what I think. The Dolphins will rule. Or so I hope. *Fingers crossed* I hear Brian Griese might be joining the team soon.

WODIN said:
The Dolphins might not fold till week 12 or 13 this season. :)

COWBOYS!!!

We got Tuna Time in Big D.

The phins schedule doesnt look bad this year, we play the regulars:
Bills, Pats, Jests x2
and then:
Colts, Ravens, Texans, Jags,Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Chargers

I see the Eagles and the 2 cold road games at the end of the year as the biggest challenge..

powerforward- Raiders are a tough team and they'll be back at it again this year.. Luckily we wont have to play them unless its in the playoffs.

Bringing Griese into Miami is just like having another less mobile Jay Fiedler.. but he'll be a better backup than Ray Lucas was last year.. (Maybe Ray Lucas will follow the Tuna to the Cowboys)

Dawookie said:

Bringing Griese into Miami is just like having another less mobile Jay Fiedler.. but he'll be a better backup than Ray Lucas was last year.. (Maybe Ray Lucas will follow the Tuna to the Cowboys)

Fiedler is my guy, he really is, but you can pretty much count on Griese taking his job. He isn't a backup. He is a very solid qb. Jay will have to be more consistent to not lose his slot.

Top Bottom