Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL FANS enter here

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
BLITZ99 said:
mmm, hey fistfulofbigbulgingcock, if you are reading this... you know we OWN your new york loving ass...

Madcocklover, the only thing philly owns is the filth it lives in. Just count on the iggles to choke on it and disgrace our division again.

Btw, the girl I started seeing is an eagles fan. The horror!!!! I can't look at her without thinking about your stupid posts.

tell her... i had TO laughin at the end of the lions game.. fucker pointed right at me after i got loud, he's my boy now...

and chad lewis gave me his arm guard... awesome, i was like a 10 year old...

and BIRDMAN stopped by my house on saturday cuz he heard i lived there... ya, that birdman.. the fucker who squawks like an eagle...

sweet.

BLITZ99 said:
tell her... i had TO laughin at the end of the lions game.. fucker pointed right at me after i got loud, he's my boy now...

and chad lewis gave me his arm guard... awesome, i was like a 10 year old...

and BIRDMAN stopped by my house on saturday cuz he heard i lived there... ya, that birdman.. the fucker who squawks like an eagle...

sweet.

For real?

GO LIONS!!!!

yea they got rocked by the Eagles, but common now the Eagles are a juggernaugt this year in the NFC, I dont think there is anyone that can beat them in the NFC Period! TO better watch out, cuz give it a year and the hole league will be talkin about Roy Williams over every other damn wide out in the league!! He is a fuckin monster, he is fast, strong, and catches everything. And he is not some self centered jack ass that thinks he is above the team!! all that equals out to best god-damn receiver in the league soon!!! kevin Jones gets healthy, and Charles Rogers replaces that damn collar bone with a cybernetic replacment, you better watch out, talk about a fast strong offense!! maybe they will focus on building up the Line for once in fuckin history!!

Peace

Top Bottom