Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL FANS enter here

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
fuckin Norv let Rice's streak die....candy ass.

for anyone who thinks that throw wasnt an idiotic throw... and should EVERY be made apart from a 4th down situation.. you are stupid, go away.

KA-BAR said:
ok whats the hot pick for tommorow? Minnesota -9 Chicago?? I think so. Anyone have any good web sites for computer points?

I dont agree that Jake is overrated, compared to the majority of the other QBs he is pretty consistant. Even after he lost his top wideout, he still led his team to a victory through the air.

And yes, I can say T.O.
I just hope T.O. can say "Disney World" when asked where he is going now that hes won the superbowl.

GO BIRDS!

Good deal man!

Missed your football posts broly! :)

Look for Detroit to pull off the upset today. BWAUGH HA!

WODIN said:
Good deal man!

The upset likely wont happen, but that rookie wide out Roy Williams that they have is probably the best wideout Ive seen come into the NFL in a while, incredible skills. I hope the Eagles secondary is ready.

Themachine01 said:
The upset likely wont happen, but that rookie wide out Roy Williams that they have is probably the best wideout Ive seen come into the NFL in a while, incredible skills. I hope the Eagles secondary is ready.
Those two rookies, williams and jones will be awesome in the next five years. They both have great skills.

I'm hoping the Redskins learned what NOT to do ala last Sunday this past week.....

jenscats5 said:
I'm hoping the Redskins learned what NOT to do ala last Sunday this past week.....

We'll find out Monday night......

Stopping Portis isn't going to be easy though.

WODIN said:
Good deal man!

i don't know what all the hype was about....

detroit = a turd

eagles delivered complete and total ownage

go eagles!

Top Bottom