Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL FANS enter here

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

ah, jake delhomme.. the most over hyped product since kurt warner...

his brett favre like moronic throw that turned into a touchdown was deemed by some on fox as intentional... uh, no...

JAKE SUCKS!!!

winslow... ouch... enjoy your cash while your on your ass... 8 weeks baby.

hmmm, william green's bitch must have fucked him up worse than the weed, cuz he cant play for shit now... stutter steps and no real shake = bad running.

is it me or does chris brown remind you of eddie george pre 2001?

mmm, hey fistfulofbigbulgingcock, if you are reading this... you know we OWN your new york loving ass...

wodin, hahahahaha, your qb is as old as you... retire vinny!!!

and jerry rice, surprise surprise..... time to call it a career.

can you say... T. O. ? i sure can...

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!

oh ya... will someone tell mike shanahan that he needs to think every now and then... last year he wrecked portis by playing him in a decided game... and now he costs the broncos a win by wanting to get 3 yards closer??? for a guy who kicked a 63 yarder before??? nice.

Still Kurt Warner had 2 or 3 amazing seasons topped off with a Superbowl win. Who thinks Dan Marino would want to trade some of those great seasons for just one Superbowl win?

Delhome, is not overrated. He is a good quaterback who is appreciated. Someone in fox said he was like a young bret farve but that doesnt count for everyone sayings. Anyway is throws keeps the points up so why argue on his skill. Let me guess your an eagle fan?

Top Bottom