Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Draft

There D is gonna be tuff with the addition of Suggs.
Who else did they get?

I am stunned in the CArdinals freakin Debacle!! I wish the bidwells would take their team and get the F out of AZ.

HANSEL said:
I am stunned in the CArdinals freakin Debacle!! I wish the bidwells would take their team and get the F out of AZ.

Bill Bidwell is a piece of shit who should not own a pro football team. I feel sorry for anyone who is a cardinals fan...

HANSEL said:
There D is gonna be tuff with the addition of Suggs.
Who else did they get?

Kyle Boller, a QB from Cal.

4 penn state players in the first round..seems its time for Paterno to retire..aftre those 2 losing seasons and last year has to regarded as a disappointment what with all that talent they have/had

I have great respect for JoPa..just it seems its time..my younger brother played ball for him circa '88-'92 (3 year starter and drafted 5th round by the redskins) so I have a little insight into PSUs program..now it seems 6 PSU players taken in the first 60...seems every 4-5 years or so they put together a lot of talent(after the '95 season they had 11 OFFENSIVE players drafted,this following the year when they went 12-0 and had Kerry Collins,KiJana and Kyle Brady taken in the first round in that draft)..but Paterno can't win the big games anymore..he used to excel winning the big games..compiling an 18-9 record at one point in bowl games

All I have to say about the draft is....IT FUCKIN FIGURES. BEARS SCREWED IT UP. what is going through McCaskeys and Angelos heads as they are saying..."lets trade a franchise pick for 2 maybes?"

Top Bottom