Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL draft theory

• Thread starter Thread starter Megalomaniac
  • Start date Start date
that overrated tx qb cant throw a pass. The big 12 and pac ten defenses suck . Watch what he does in the all star games. If he tries to run like that he will be out for the year after the first game. The titans will take jay cutler from vanderbilt

Longhorn85 said:
Keep McNair and draft Young. McNair would make the perfect mentor for him. Work Young in gradually over two years.

This makes the most sense to me. Use Volek, who I like, as trade bait. Up here in Detroit I am sure they would love a shot at getting him. You could probably get at least a second round pick or maybe more for Volek. McNair will get hurt and Young will be starting by week 4 anyways. Only problem with the Volek thing is he signed a long term deal to be the back up thinking McNair would either get killed this year and retire or they would trade him giving him the starting job. Didn't happen so he will most likely want the trade.

Jeff is a good coach.

I don't like the idea of starting a rookie qb. Have him learn behind an older vet. for a year or two, then let him start. Too many qb's have gotten shell shocked from being thrown to the lions, and never recovered. I wonder if Houston and SF are going to see this happen.

big4life said:
I don't like the idea of starting a rookie qb. Have him learn behind an older vet. for a year or two, then let him start. Too many qb's have gotten shell shocked from being thrown to the lions, and never recovered. I wonder if Houston and SF are going to see this happen.
and Matt think's USC could beat the bottom third of the NFL

On the radio today they were talking about NO trading and the Titans wanting Leinhart. Being a Titans fan either way is good but you definately would have a situation you need to work with because you would have 3 qbs that could start in the league on one team. They need Michael Huff I think along with O line guys and maybe a d lineman. I would love to see them pick up a qb and trade volek, I cried when they signed the new contract for him. He is good, just not the guy I want to be cheering for.

sfmonster said:
As far as NO trading down, I don't think so. They have already stated they have a lot of interest in Matt.

Actually Matt has let in be known that he's not interest in playing in N.O.

As far as who N.O. is interested in will depend on the philosphy of their next coach who hasn't been announced yet.

sfmonster said:
On the radio today they were talking about NO trading and the Titans wanting Leinhart. Being a Titans fan either way is good but you definately would have a situation you need to work with because you would have 3 qbs that could start in the league on one team. They need Michael Huff I think along with O line guys and maybe a d lineman. I would love to see them pick up a qb and trade volek, I cried when they signed the new contract for him. He is good, just not the guy I want to be cheering for.
you can't be too rich
too skinny
or have too many starter quality QBs

i hate draft speculations. everything changes on draft day anyway.

Top Bottom