Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL Camp begins in 2 weeks and

fistfullofsteel

the Patriots will probably go undefeated this year. My NY Giants will suck almost as much as the phil. eagles. :bawling: We don't even have a LT. I really want to cry when I think about the upcoming season. No joke. Would it be so bad if the NY Giants won another superbowl? What's wrong with FFOS being happy cause NY Giants won another supebowl? I just want them to win 5 superbowls in a row. I'm not asking for much.

KillahBee said:
I have to find a way to continue my streak of Giants game each year

one of the main reasons i don't want to leave the nj area. i'm a loser, my nfl football and rutgers football means alot to me.

PuddleMonkey said:
lololol, good one bro!
I lived in cincinnati from '89-'92 at the end of the boomer esiason led bengals
and have remained a bengals fan throughout the lousy decade+
even while my brother bounced around the NFL from redskins(5th round draft pick),jaguars and bears

fistfullofsteel said:
one of the main reasons i don't want to leave the nj area. i'm a loser, my nfl football and rutgers football means alot to me.

true

but you know there will be no parking at MEadowlands this year for non season tix holders, right? They are setting up a park n ride where they will fucking bus you in.

Top Bottom