Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NFL 2007-08 NFC Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
Spartacus said:
you like washington that much?
They've been solid leading up to the playoffs. I still can't decide how much difference the lack of TO made in the Dallas game, especially since Glenn was back, although probably rusty. The Skins completely mauled them, though, and, although there was nothing on the line for Dallas, I had the impression that that the Cowboys were making a strong effort.

They're on a Mission from God

I have backed the Bucs more than any other team this season, and I will not stop now, as they continue to get value as a home playoff team.

I have said it all season, the Bucs don’t have an explosive offense, but do have one of the most efficient and underrated units in the league. They take what defenses give you, are able to attack opponents weaknesses, are well balanced, and don’t make mistakes. Most of the public hasn’t grasped such a concept all season, and without having their starters on the field for two weeks, some have also forgotten such a concept. Most expect the Bucs passing game to stall Sunday. They think of the Giants pass rush and the lack of receiving threats in the Bucs passing game. However, I expect them to have success in the air, as they fundamentally match up well against an average Giants pass defense. The Giants secondary is suspect and lack an ideal candidate to match up with Galloway. Their superb pass rush can wreak havoc on most passing games, but the Bucs style can counter such strength. The Bucs are heavily dependent on short passes and passes to the running back, variables that automatically counter this Giants strength. Add the notion that the Giants have been one of the least effective teams in defending such a passing play, and I expect the Bucs to be just fine in the air. The Bucs running game is underrated and consistent. Their young line has performed well all season and could win the battle of the trenches in run blocking situations. I don’t expect a dominant running attack, but an effective enough one to provide balance to the Bucs offense.

Manning is coming off his best game of the season and has been known to be highly streaky. However signs of a potential upward trend can quickly come to an end this week against a top notch pass defense like the Bucs. The complex looks and team speed can pose problems for Manning. With Barbers ability to counter Burress and the absence of Shockey, Manning may lack passing options. The Bucs run defense should also slowdown Jacobs, not giving the Giants any exploitable offensive edge.

Weaknesses are magnified in the playoffs. This bodes well for a well balanced team who lacks a weakness like the Bucs. This does not hold true for the Giants who possess a suspect secondary and a highly inconsistent passing game. It looks like I will back the Bucs until I don’t have a choice to do so. In my opinion, I will have another opportunity next week to do such.

blut wump said:
They've been solid leading up to the playoffs. I still can't decide how much difference the lack of TO made in the Dallas game, especially since Glenn was back, although probably rusty. The Skins completely mauled them, though, and, although there was nothing on the line for Dallas, I had the impression that that the Cowboys were making a strong effort.

They're on a Mission from God

They were also playing dallas's second string most of the game.

sopac said:

if i didnt like you and you werent part of the Omega project id bomb ya. LOL There are a bunch of steelers fans at work. i hate yall btw. lol

Top Bottom