Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Help Please

Roots

Hey Guys,

Im new to the website as well as the whole anabolic steroids thing. I've been working out since I turned 18. (Like seriously working out, not just dicking around with friends in the gym, like in high school) and i've been training pretty hard since the beginning of Feb using whey protein and creatine mass gainers etc. Other than that I was a swimmer in High School as well as a track athlete. I've always been a really lean guy, and im looking to bulk up while still keeping my muscles cut.

I've been on Muscle Milk catabolic system for 3 months and Muscle Tech MASS TECH weight gainer for almost 5 months, I was 6'4 177lbs when I started using the protein and creatine, and now I am currently a Jr. in College 21 years old and 190lbs 6'4. I've been doing my research on steroids for a couple weeks now and am looking for some quality, experienced advice on what drugs to use to gain about 15-20 more pounds of muscle and what to use to stay lean and cut like I am now. Im not opposed to either oral or injection products, I just want to use whatever is going to give me good clean results in a reasonable time period, for a reasonable price.

I think I have a pretty good foundation to start incorporating anabolic steroids into my workouts, please let me know what supplements will work for me and where I can find them online.

Please help!

Thanks!:D

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Im new to the website as well as the whole anabolic steroids thing. I've been working out since I turned 18. (Like seriously working out, not just dicking around with friends in the gym, like in high school) and i've been training pretty hard since the beginning of Feb using whey protein and creatine mass gainers etc. Other than that I was a swimmer in High School as well as a track athlete. I've always been a really lean guy, and im looking to bulk up while still keeping my muscles cut.

I've been on Muscle Milk catabolic system for 3 months and Muscle Tech MASS TECH weight gainer for almost 5 months, I was 6'4 177lbs when I started using the protein and creatine, and now I am currently a Jr. in College 20 years old

Board rules, no juice for anyone under 21, and even 21 is too young...

and 190lbs 6'4. I've been doing my research on steroids for a couple weeks now and am looking for some quality, experienced advice on what drugs to use to gain about 15-20 more pounds of muscle and what to use to stay lean and cut like I am now. Im not opposed to either oral or injection products,

I just want to use whatever is going to give me good clean results in a reasonable time period, for a reasonable price.

Nothing....this lifestyle takes YEARS of dedication and dicipline and $$$$ to do right..

I think I have a pretty good foundation to start incorporating anabolic steroids into my workouts, please let me know what supplements will work for me and where I can find them online.

P.S. I am having trouble locating the Thai Phoenix Pharmaceuticals website, I was told it was reliable by a friend.Please help!

DON'T ask stuff like this here, or you won't be around very long...

Please read these stickies:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-forum-rules-649306.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/taking-steroids-101-a-642856.html

Then go over to the EF diet, training, and supps forums....and in the meantime post your diet and training rountine...Be very specific..

~EZ

Top Bottom