Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New York Football Giants

The New York Giants share a nickname with the san Francisco Giants who share a city with the San Francisco 49ers...who are going to pwn the shit out of everybody this year. hop on the bandwagon before its full

CrazyRussian said:
The New York Giants share a nickname with the san Francisco Giants who share a city with the San Francisco 49ers...who are going to pwn the shit out of everybody this year. hop on the bandwagon before its full

no comprende whatever you just said

Giants will be solid. Eli is on board this year. JS needs to get the ball more and if Jacobs runs like last year and their defense stays healthy, it could be a good year!

CrazyRussian said:
the 49ers are going to be a very good football team this following season, better than the new york giants

:lmao:

there was a female i knew who loved to play mind games and she was a 69er's fan because one of her ex boyfriends of 3 years was a 69er's fan. o how i wanted to run her over with train many times over. to say i hate the 69er's is an understatement. when i thought i couldn't hate something more then she came along. cowgirls and 69er's and iggles can suck a big fat dick for eternity.

http://www.giants.com/gameday/schedule.html

Sunday, 10/21 1:00 PM ET FOX SAN FRANCISCO Most likely I will be there. I hope I don't run any 69er fans over accidently.

Doc Holliday: And you must be Ringo. Look, darling, Johnny Ringo. The deadliest pistoleer since Wild Bill, they say. What do you think, darling? Should I hate him?

Kate: You don't even know him.

Doc Holliday: Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Wyatt Earp: [to Ringo] He's drunk.

Doc Holliday: In vino veritas.

Johnny Ringo: Age quod agis.

Doc Holliday: Credat Judaeus apella.

Johnny Ringo: [pats his gun] Ecentus stultorum magister.

Doc Holliday: [gives a Cheshire cat smile] In pace requiescat.

Tombstone Marshal Fred White: Come on boys. We don't want any trouble in here. Not in any language.

Doc Holliday: Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him.

Top Bottom