Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to this and could use some help from the pros

Ok..I'm new to this type of world of using stuff to get me bigger...Ive been lifting weights for some time, and kinda want to try something different..I have two to three friends that use steroids and say they could get anything...but I rather try HGH because I heard its more clean with no side effects..but I dont know what type to get, or what the right one looks like, what to beware of, what should I take for my first time, and what should I do before taking it and well I'm taking it, or should I stack something with it and take some protein...as you could see I'm a little nervous and have a lot of questions...so who ever is out there with experence or knowlaged please help me out by giving advise and answering some of these questions...:confused:

thank you..

we need to know more about you, age,bF,Height,stuff your Dr would ask,training experience........etc

age 27, height 5'6, not allergic to any medicine but allergic to milk ..dont know what bf means..been doing body storm (nitric oxide pump, creatine complex)and taking ISO.100 (protein)...weight is 143..I have never been able to weigh more...could bench my own weight and push 255 with my legs..but still got small legs..run five miles every other day..but cant never get a six pack..live with my family..and very broke so dont eat right but still I make sure I eat at least three meals a day, four hours a part..but sometimes the family cant afford food so I only eat twice a day sometimes..what I eat is frozen hamburgers and eggs and potatoes because its easy to afford...can get some steroids and HGH (only one cycle tho) only because my friends owe me for work I did on there house..so thats why I'm going to jump on it, but thats why I want as much info. before I jump in it..

bf means body fat.

Right now just forget about HGH or steroids bro, they will do you more harm than good at the moment.
Just concentrate on putting together a good traing program and have 2 protein shake's a day along with the 3 meals....
in between meal 1 and 2 and later between 2 and 3 .

Check out the weight training forum and also the diet forum and start learning , if you work on diet and training you will start to see the gains you are looking for .

Also look for a thread here titled " should i use HGH " the reply from layinback has ALL the info you need !!!!

Good luck bro. :)

Last edited:
honestly, your diet will dictate how well the juice works for you... youre better off getting the money out of those guys rather than run a cycle that will most likely leave your natural horomones suppressed...
juicing is an expensive hobby, and if money is a concern, it is best spent on good food...

.run five miles every other day..but cant never get a six pack..live with my family..and very broke so dont eat right but still I make sure I eat at least three meals a day, four hours a part..but sometimes the family cant afford food so I only eat twice a day sometimes..what I eat is frozen hamburgers and eggs and potatoes because its easy to afford.

You need to learn how to train and how to eat, if you cant afford food then dont even think about steroids.

Your body will stubbornly hold only fat if you are getting too few cals. Frequent long distance running is counterproductive to mass gain and honestly is only really useful if you are training for a long distance run. Otherwise you can gain the benefits of VO2max improvements by doing tabata/HIIT driving heart rate to anerobic levels.

Its Unfortunate but eating properly, especially to support a lot of mass is expensive.

Yea Ive been trying to eat three meals a day four hours in between them ..and when I run for five miles I start to lift weight after to get strong..running is not the only thing I do..I do that just to keep my lungs healthy...and what is, "VO2max improvements by doing tabata/HIIT"......?

Top Bottom