Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New South....NFL...

OK then...it appears no one feels anything....thats great...grand.....Fins will lead out division...AGAIN...thats really all that matter right:)

Texans...you boys gotcha self another team...congrats:)

Re:

Some changes at the pro level I like, other's I don't. But with the expansion over the past 20 years I think it's over due. Good year or bad, the "border wars" and the love/hate relationship between the fans in the NFC Central is a blast, but Tampa Bay? Nah...get those fuckers outta here!

(No offense intended to Bucs fan's).

Later,

We will see if they are any good or not. I still have mixed emotions about the Oilers. Geez, I am embarassed how bad the Rockets have been. Those two championships, and flush, down the toilet. :rolleyes:

sorry Shags I just got up from my nap. I am ok with it I guess...but you must have missed my post on this last night...

Bud Adams Beware cause your sorry fat ass will not be welcome when Tenn plays Houston 2 a season

uh, titans will walk through houston like they own the city for 4 years or so...

i am glad the nfc east loses the cards, they were worthless there seeing how they had no rivals...

the bucs leaving the lions and co. means detroit building a stupid fucking dome doesnt matter now... i do think the dome is stupid, use the fucking weather to your god damn advantage, like the pack and the bears...

i dont know if i like the 4 division set up per league but at least it makes sense now.

Re:

"...i do think the dome is stupid, use the fucking weather to your god damn advantage, like the pack and the bears... "

Agreed. Natural grass, the elements, dirt, blood and pain. Play the the game like it was meant to be played.

Later,

What is the playoff system going to be? God forbid, will there be wild card teams added into the fold with the 8 division winners?
I'm not a big Ravens fan, but wish they were in another Division or even better, the NFC.

Top Bottom