Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtogetas beat the bookie contest sign up thread.

needtogetas said:
lmao this is going to be a huge betting week end I can see it now.

so thats
swole,4ever,and fishtales that I am going up against so far.lol 3 good betters to.and Iam willing to bet all 3 bet the same so I am ether fucked or I am not.lol

Silverfish

swole said:
just for the record i'm going to host a few events this weekend as part of my temporary plat deal

i will do some nice over/under, moneyline and player prop events as to not step on toes

but some regular spread-based games will be hosted as well...the more the merrier
you best hurry up
auburn-alabama is today
I've held back cause you were "quest" bookie and needto is here with his cranberry

Good idea.........Count me in for the 5k contest...I'll have to bet today. I'm sure to be shitfaced by 3:00pm due to the fact that I need to get to the pub by 11:00am in order to get a good seat. Lord knows if I'll make it home in time to bet and the holding cells dont have internet connections (in case things dont go well.....or if they do).

harmonica said:
Good idea.........Count me in for the 5k contest...I'll have to bet today. I'm sure to be shitfaced by 3:00pm due to the fact that I need to get to the pub by 11:00am in order to get a good seat. Lord knows if I'll make it home in time to bet and the holding cells dont have internet connections (in case things dont go well.....or if they do).
good shit all my events are up and running.

Top Bottom