Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtogetas beat the bookie contest sign up thread.

I'm in, but I'd like to see a much larger payout.

4everhung said:
I
a couple of dullards could have gotten together and fixed the karma inflation situation w/o killing the fun
"they" never asked us
swole and I
the two peeps with the greastest "data" about karma flow
I see a late almost overnight non-pointed out "bump" in mods karma holdings
doesn't seem they have the same karma power "spit out" number as a regular dude holding 12million
I don't even need to know the formula

so my early observations
is you increased mod karma like double or whatever
but their strike power is limited
so you gave them some "sack" like show of force
but attenuated what they could do with it
like walk around carry a big stick
shit
all cool fair game tricks in my book,but open a karma faucet to the regular,often paying,peeps for some karma

4everhung said:
"they" never asked us
swole and I
the two peeps with the greastest "data" about karma flow
I see a late almost overnight non-pointed out "bump" in mods karma holdings
doesn't seem they have the same karma power "spit out" number as a regular dude holding 12million
I don't even need to know the formula
the formula is elite mods dont pay any thing out at all.i guess what is good fore the goose isn't good fore the gander here on ef.

needtogetas said:
the formula is elite mods dont pay any thing out at all.i guess what is good fore the goose isn't good fore the gander here on ef.
the point was the mods have recently had their karma levels increased significantly
but when I was walkin; around with 12 million this past weekend
I had much higher "power"
I gave out 2500 hits all day
but from what I can see the mods have been granted more karma
in a kind of custodial fashion

just for the record i'm going to host a few events this weekend as part of my temporary plat deal

i will do some nice over/under, moneyline and player prop events as to not step on toes

but some regular spread-based games will be hosted as well...the more the merrier

swole said:
just for the record i'm going to host a few events this weekend as part of my temporary plat deal

i will do some nice over/under, moneyline and player prop events as to not step on toes

but some regular spread-based games will be hosted as well...the more the merrier
of corce.the more people can bet on the better.I will be hosting all my events fry day night.

Top Bottom