Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needtogetas beat the bookie contest sign up thread.

needtogetaas

this week I will be holding a beet the bookie contest fore all my nfl hosted events.

here is how it works.you sign up fore the contest here on this thread.there is no joining fee to enter the contest all you have to do is post here saying you want to be in the contest then follow all the contest rules.
there can be many winers this is the rules.
1.you win by beating me the bookie in more events then I bet you.Ie win more bets then you loose in this weeks nfl events that I host.
2.you have to bet on all nfl events that I host to make it fare fore me an you.you cant just pic a few events you like you have to bet at least 5,000k
on each and every nfl event I host.
3.if you meat all the requirmints and you beat me the bookie I will award you
100,000k.
4.you only have to bet on nfl games not over unders just the nfl games I host.

PICK3 said:
my grandmother can beat you in picking football
then join buddy.and btw I'm not picking anything.all I do is host the events.if you can win more then you loose on events I host then you beet me.if you cant then you loose nothing.all you have to do is sign up here and bet a min of 5,000k on all my nfl events.its a win win all you have to do is bet.

if you have the k and you like to bet then its a good way to have some fun,and a chance to win some free k.there is 15 games so there is no chance fore a tie I will be hosting all
1/2 points on my events so there will be no pulls this week eather.

I like your spirit
I was thinking of holding again my "Biggest loser contest" I did about a year ago
but the new karma flow system really stagmates the fun
a couple of dullards could have gotten together and fixed the karma inflation situation w/o killing the fun
where's the middle ground?

Top Bottom