Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needto bump some of those old pats threads.

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Phaded said:
he's eating humble pie as we speak..

ill make sure to make a daily patriots thread for at least 2 months
No some people in this thread are.

I can't move threads in any forums but the aas and muscle food board. Get it threw your think heads!!!!!! you look dumb trying to blame a moved thread on a mod that can't even move them lolololololololol

calveless wonder said:
lol @ his blatant denial.

dude talked so much shit during the season. now he can't even see the word "patriots" or "cheaters"...fuck, everytime he's on the steroid forum and sees human growth hormone - somatropin - he thinks of them too
I can't move threads in c&c people!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ya he def talked shit and gloated all season long.. i'm still elated with the outcome.. i honestly was more excited with this superbowl win than the steelers winning it 2 years ago..

needtogetaas said:
No some people in this thread are.

I can't move threads in any forums but the anabolic androgenic steroids and muscle food board. Get it threw your think heads!!!!!! you look dumb trying to blame a moved thread on a mod that can't even move them lolololololololol

how the fuck are we supposed to know that.. i pretty much dont know anything you can/can't do as a mod.. i'm also gay and ill suck your dick if you cook me a steak..

Top Bottom