Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some suggestions

awshopskater14

alright so this will be my thrid pro hormone cycle. ive done cycobolan almost two years ago and ive done the beast starter stack. im looking for some lean mass because it is summer. curenttly im 5"8 175 pounds with like 10% bf its hard for me to gain weight and keep it.

im going to be using muscle replenisher for after workouts and ill be takeing gear the during the day as well as ill be taking a bigblast protien apon waking up in the morning and i have whey to build muscle to drink if i cant get a meal in. i also will be takeing hc-generate throughout and protien factory unleashed and post cycle for my post. but what i need help with is what pro hormone to take. i was thinking epi-strong because of the few sides but, seince this isent my first cycle i wouldent mind to stack two at a moderite dosage.

bro if you arent making gains without hormones you arent eating enough. you should be able to gain weight natty with the right diet.

Eat clean with a nice ratio of carbs and proteins, make sure to lift hard, sleep well and give the body time to recooperate in between workouts. Gear should definitely help with recovery.

I'd recomend doing some more research on steroids, and post cycle therapy, along with buying one of the books in my signature before your next cycle.

Top Bottom