Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA Football GamesUp in Bookie Section! **Post ITT for K Hits Worth Half a Million**

Re: NCAA Football GamesUp in Bookie Section! **Post ITT for K Hits Worth Half a Milli

gotta hedge them bets bro. Place multiple bets. You bet on one of the toughest games Saturday. There were other "sure things" that you could have bet also to cover your loss.

Maybe I will make recommendations in the future. Hmmm...

yeah, I usually do. didn't take the time to look at the spreads

Re: NCAA Football GamesUp in Bookie Section! **Post ITT for K Hits Worth Half a Milli

Ummmmmh

Somebody owes me sum k

and a COTB membership

Reactions: ceo

Guys and gals, head over to the Bookie Forum and bet all your karmas on some College Football!

The Games are up and if you don't see your game up just let me know.

I missed this weekend but will be a regular. Only bookie events I follow.

WTF is a Karma Bookie?

is this spam? im locking it down

WTF is a Karma Bookie?

You gotta get in on the betting...it's where I made my millions! that and a k sugar daddy! ;)

Top Bottom